skip to content


  Live chat by LivePerson

What You Need for Your Tax Appointment


For fast and accurate service, please bring the following items to have your taxes completed:

  • Valid picture identification

  • Completed Intake/Interview Sheet

  • Social security cards for you, your spouse, and all dependents

  • All tax forms received, including W-2s, 1099s, and 1098s

  • December credit union and/or bank statements

  • Information about any other income you may have received during the year

  • Last year's tax return

  • Routing and account numbers for direct deposit

  • For MT taxpayers over the age of 62: property tax receipts or rent receipt

  • Documentation for the following deductible items:

    • Unreimbursed medical and dental expenses

    • Charitable contributions

    • Amounts paid for property taxes

    • Tax return preparation fees

    • Mortgage interest paid

    • Real estate tax paid

    • Student loan interest paid

    • Amounts paid for you, your spouse, or dependents for higher education during the year

    • Any amounts paid for child and dependent care expenses along with the provider's name, address, and tax identification number



Questions? Call 1-800-666-6899 is brought to you by: Montana Legal Services Assoc., Montana Credit Unions, Montana Department of Revenue, Opportunity Link Inc., RDI, and Student Assistance Foundation.

Disclaimer Admin Login  
powered by